Join our award-winning team
- 2013 AMH Recognized for Heart Failure Care
- 2013 AMH Receives Blue Distinction Center+ Designation for Quality in Cardiac Care
- 2013 AMH Recognized for Stroke Care
- 2013 AMH Receives Blue Distinction Center+ Designation for Quality and Efficiency in Spine Surgery and Knee and Hip Replacement
- 2013 Philadelphia Magazine TOP DOCS, exemplifying AMH’s commitment to clinical excellence and patient safety.
- 2013 Rosenfeld Cancer Center, one of 79 nationwide to earn Oncology Quality Award.
- Abington Health is the recipient of three awards, including One Top Prize, at the 2013 Aster Awards.
- 2013 AMH wins TrueNorth Award for Perioperative Nurse Certification Excellence.
- First acute care hospital in the Philadelphia area to earn Magnet® designation and in 2013 received Magnet Recognition...for the Third Time.
- 2012 Philadelphia Magazine TOP DOCS - 44 physicians from Abington Memorial Hospital were recognized by their peers as “Top Doctors” in Philadelphia Magazine.
- 2012 Philadelphia Magazine TOP DENTISTS - Exemplifying AMH’s commitment to clinical excellence and patient safety, 11 dentists from AMH were recognized by their peers as “Top Dentists” in Philadelphia Magazine.
- Abington Memorial Hospital offers specialty certifications, tuition assistance and continuing education.
- Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, sick time, vacation and holiday pay, tuition assistance, discount parking, direct deposit, credit union and more!
- On-site childcare available.
Instant Job Search:
Custom Job Search:
Nurse Manager of Surgical Trauma and Neuro ICU
Surgical Trauma Unit
Full-Time - 7:30am-5pm - Varied Days - 40 Hours/Week
Abington Memorial Hospital
1200 Old York Road, Abington, PA 19001
Accountable for the clinical practice of nursing and the delivery of patient care in the clinical unit through the management of human, fiscal and other resources. Achieves, promotes and supports established contemporary evidence-based standards of care and practice. Holds 24-hour accountability and is vested with independent decision-making authority to implement strategies, programs and patient care consistent with the institution and the Department of Nursing's policies, goals and objectives.
- At least 3 years nursing experience.
- 1 year supervisory experience with demonstrated leadership and management experience preferred.
- BSN required; MSN preferred.
- Current, valid PA licensure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Abington Memorial Hospital is an equal opportunity employer, and our policy prohibits discrimination in employment because of race, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status.
Keywords: Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Hospital, Health Care, Healthcare, Full Time, Temporary, Part Time, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Shift, Schedule, PRN, Per Diem, Casual, Medical, Clinical, Job Search, Job Description, Job Board, Agency, Job Fair, Physician, Medicine, Listings, Opportunities, Office, Unit, Firm, Web, Website, Abington, Ambler, Bucks County, Central Bucks, Doylestown, Feasterville, Fort Washington, Glenside, Gwynedd, Hatboro, Horsham, Huntingdon Valley, Langhorne, Lansdale, Lower Bucks, Montgomery County, Northeast Philadelphia, PA, North Wales, Oreland, Richboro, Southampton, Trevose, Upper Bucks, Upper Dublin, Warminster, Warrington, Willow Grove, Lead, Leader, Manager, Manage, Supervisor, Supervisory, Coordinator, Coordinate, Director, Med/Surg, Med-Surg, Med Surg, Medical/Surgical, Medical-Surgical, Medical Surgical, OR, Operating Room, Surgery, AORN, Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses, BSN, Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Preop, Pre-op, Postop, Post-op, Scrub, Registered Nurse, RN, MSN, Master's Degree in Nursing, RNFA, CNOR, Neurology, Neurological, Stroke, Neuroscience, Nerve, Brain, Nervous System, Head, Headache
The Abington Story
Registered Nurse, RN | Home Care/Hospice | Full-Time - 8:30am-5pm - Monday-Friday, Rotating Weekends & Holidays - 40 Hours/Week | Abington Memorial Hospital | Job #2014-0971
Registered Nurse, RN | Rehabilitation Unit | Full-Time - 7pm-7:30am - Varied Work Pattern - 36 Hours/Week | Abington Memorial Hospital | Job #2014-0880
Registered Nurse, RN | Home Health Services | Full-Time - 8:30am-5pm - Monday-Friday, Rotating Weekends, Holidays & Call - 40 Hours/Week | Abington Memorial Hospital | Job #2012-2321
Registered Nurse, RN | Cancer Care | Full-Time - 7:30am-5pm - Monday-Friday - 40 Hours/Week | Abington Memorial Hospital | Job #2014-0762
Nurse Director - Surgical Services | Nursing Administration | Full-Time - 8am-4:30pm - Monday-Friday / 24-Hour Accountability - 40 Hours/Week | Abington Memorial Hospital | Job #2014-0691
Triage Nurse, RN | Home Health Services / Hospice | Full-Time - 5pm-8:30am - Monday-Friday, Rotating Weekends, Holidays & Call - 40 Hours/Week | Abington Memorial Hospital | Job #2014-0514
Registered Nurse First Assistant (RNFA) | Operating Room (OR) | Full-Time - 12pm-8:30pm - Varied Hours, Weekends & Holidays Included - 40 Hours/Week | Abington Memorial Hospital | Job #2012-2106
Registered Nurse, RN | Psychiatric Nursing | Part-Time - 3pm-11:30pm - Varied PT Hours, Every Other Weekend - 24 Hours/Week | Abington Memorial Hospital | Job #2014-0555
Registered Nurse, RN | Home Care | Part-Time - 8:30am-5pm - Monday-Friday - 20 Hours/Week | Abington Memorial Hospital | Job #2014-0597
Registered Nurse, RN | Home Care | Part-Time - 7am-7:30pm - Weekend Plan / Per Visit, On-Call Rotation - 24 Hours/Week | Abington Memorial Hospital | Job #2014-0530