- 2012 Philadelphia Magazine TOP DOCS - 44 physicians from Abington Memorial Hospital were recognized by their peers as “Top Doctors” in Philadelphia Magazine.
- 2012 Philadelphia Magazine TOP DENTISTS - Exemplifying AMH’s commitment to clinical excellence and patient safety, 11 dentists from AMH were recognized by their peers as “Top Dentists” in Philadelphia Magazine.
- Healthy WorkPlace Award 2010 - named one of the healthiest employers in the region, in the Philadelphia Business Journal's inaugural Healthy WorkPlace Awards.
- Named one of the Best Places to Work in the Philadelphia region by the Philadelphia Business Journal, 2010 and 2008.
- First acute care hospital in the Philadelphia area to earn Magnet® designation!
- Abington Township was named “One of America’s Best Places to Live” by Money magazine.
- Abington Memorial Hospital offers specialty certifications, tuition assistance and continuing education.
- Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, sick time, vacation and holiday pay, tuition assistance, discount parking, direct deposit, credit union and more!
- On-site childcare available.
Abington Memorial Hospital, a 665-bed, regional referral center and teaching hospital, has been providing comprehensive, high-quality health services for people in Montgomery, Bucks and Philadelphia counties for more than 90 years.
Abington Memorial Hospital (AMH) has a staff of more than 5,500 employees, including more than 2,200+ nurses and a medical staff of over 1,100 physicians. We are also incredibly proud of the more than 1,100 volunteers give their time and talents in support of our mission.
With more than 42,000 inpatient admissions and well over 500,000 outpatient visits annually, we are a major regional referral center for cancer care, cardiac care and a wide range of surgical procedures (including orthopaedic surgery and neurosurgery). In addition, AMH is the only Level-2 trauma center in Montgomery County, with approximately 105,000 visits annually.
These quick links will display all jobs within the specified job category:
- Administrative - Hospital Administration
- Administrative Support (Secretarial, Clerical)
- Allied Health
- Behavioral Health / Social Services
- Computer - Information Technology
- Food Service & Environmental Services
- Medical / Nursing Aides & Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Radiology / Imaging
- Therapists (OT, PT, SLP)
Select a facility for you by clicking on the links below.
Abington Memorial Hospital
1200 Old York Rd.
Abington Health –
100 Medical Campus Dr.
Abington Health Center –
2701 Blair Mill Rd.
Willow Grove, PA
Abington Health Center –
225 Newtown Rd.
Abington Physicians at Montgomeryville
1010 Horsham Rd.
North Wales, PA